Friday, March 27, 2015

Bunny Tail Favor Tags

It was the day before the kid's Easter party at school. I really hadn't planned anything because it snuck up on me (wasn't I just making St. Patrick's Day goodie bags?) so I browsed Pinterest for some cute ideas while I was picking up some essentials at Target. I mean, I was at the store to get toilet paper so I might as well get supplies to make some DIY party favors too, right?

Since our other Easter favors were more time consuming, I wanted to keep these ones more simple. I found a pin from Frog Prince Paperie and thought they were perfect





I bought the mini powdered donuts from Target (my favorite store) and used the favor bags I already had at home. I didn't make my own tags this time around, especially since I found these super cute ones from Frog Prince Paperie. Here's the link if you'd like to use them too, http://frogprincepaperie.com/.

Here's to party favors that only take ten minutes to make!







signature

No comments:

Post a Comment