Thursday, December 22, 2016

Rudolph Applesauce Cups


Tomorrow is my preschooler's Christmas celebration at school and he chose to bring applesauce as his healthy snack. I like snack ideas that are easy to jazz up, don't take a lot of time and I can include my kids in the creative process.

I am sharing this idea with you because they were EASY to make (we made a class set in less than an hour) and my kids thought the project was fun.

If you are like me and running around with a million things to do - and not enough time to finish them all - then this project is a good one.



Supplies:
- Applesauce cups
- Pipe cleaners
- Red cotton puff balls
- Googly eyes
- Hot glue or glue dots
- Scissors or wire cutters



Instructions: 
1. I started by cutting my pipe cleaners in half and folding them into antlers before glueing them to the back of the applesauce cups 
2. Glue the googly eyes on 
3. Glue the Rudolph nose 

{This pipe cleaner was cut in half AND folded when photographed}











Good luck with your crafting!


signature

No comments:

Post a Comment